Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alright, seriously.. Did someone missed the drunkie pic of me?!


Well I guess noot. Anyway, here I am ALL BY MY SLEF in the livingroom and bloging by myself, for like two hours ago, all three of us went CRAZY on this blog. I guess we were excited... but now two hours later two of us have went to bed. and I cant describe the sound of not hearing crazy bitches chattering like chicken ( like we say in sweden), I just enjoy the silence and it is, WONDERBAAAR

I havent reaaaaally finshed my homework and I kind of hope that he will go through all the darn questions and not go through the questions.


Why I want him to go through, well so I can write down the answers. And why I really dont want him to go through is because the chance that I have to answer one question is pretty much small, and I dont even have good answers to answer with.
Well Time to beeeed, long daay tomorrow.

Since my lovely roomie refuse to put up a nice pic of me
Ill do it myself.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment