Tuesday, March 10, 2009

well today was a trying day!! so confusing. great way to start, is to start the drama, as the girls would say!! i cant be a Drama Queen without telling you a little about my day! Today was my X's birthday, yeah haven't talked to him since leap day of last year(2008) clarifying if your a T. so yeah its time to step up to the plate and be a good sport. i txted him happy birthday. yeah whoopy. said a little thing, like i usually do. a basic plain " happy birthday" just isn't my thing. i like to get my moneys worth outta my txtin. but yeah i didnt expect him to reply. that threw me for a loop.... things with him just happen weird, never normal! but yeah then we started to small talk, being polite, then he mentioned something about our past, cahum(cough) yeah... what was i to say. good times! but everything was weird about today. maybe later i will mention it. but you don't know me well enough yet to understand the complexity in my life! signing out.
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment