Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOOHOO!
Alright, sooo this is actually my second blog, actually my third maybe fourth..?
I dont know, I had so many. But this is my secound active blog though and if you are intresting about my swedish blog you can read it on http://ttforlife.blogg.se. Its actually just about my life and all this random things. (SNEAKING AAAAAAAADVERTISING) ANYHOW!

In this blog Im just gonna write about my life with these two girls, one american and one swedish aka One Drama Queen and one Blondie.. hahah Im the only normal here ;) hehe JK
oh yeah did I meantion that Im from Sweden, and hold on, I AM a ASIAN SWEEEEED. amaizing huh?
Well first poster, always boring and dont have nothing to write about, but I hope you still stay and read this.

excuse me for my bad english grama if you now will notice time to time.
Remeber Im a Sweeeeeeeeeed. SOOOO nothing more from meee Ill seee u later guys and stay tuned!

Back to the main mission: HomeWork AccT 230


T.

No comments:

Post a Comment