Wednesday, March 11, 2009

T's here

Hello
I just read H.'s post. I thought she would throughing a bitch fit about the dishes, because yeah most of it is mine. So i guess I have to take care of it. No need for wars ;)

Anyway. I just finished my second class for today and it was sososo hard in the end!
I was soooo peee,eee! (in swedish. Kissenördig, pronounce it; Kessinordig) really thought that it would happen an accident there. But noo worries, I managed to control it;)

I just wanted to observe you guys about the weekends event.
Fr - Verano Reunion, tacos dinner and all that shejt ;) its gonna be fun
Sat - Happy birthday tooo Piff AND Puff B-day party at mr PMS´s house
something about a high lighter party. Its gonna be interesting.. ;)

More upcoming updates
Stay tuned
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment